I'm feeling better about things. Not that I felt bad before, just rather... overwhelmed. I think it has something to do with not having people over every night this week. I love having people over, but its been making me... slack. I may actually be getting a cold, but we shan't speak of such things. You all know I never get sick... Anyways, it is rather amazing the amount of work you can get done when you're not socializing. Fancy that. This is really just a quick update, I want to do some bio reading before bed, and Magda and I are going to try and get up early enough to grab breakfast. We'll see how that goes. So here's a quick list of things I've done since last update:
1. Made the Equestrain team. Wooo!
2. Gone to a billion Equestrian meetings. Boooo.
3. Went to Mega Fair and signed up for several clubs
4. Decided that Pistol Club is definitely a club I will be pursuing.
5. Signed up for Quiddich, I'm going to a meeting tomorrow and open practice Thursday, they have the COOLEST jerseys I have ever seen in my life.
6. Signed up to volunteer and help the elderly paint. I mean, I served them food over the summer so it can't be too different, right? Haha
7. Did my Classics presentation. Already. I was the second to go. Other people get to go in several months. Argh. Oh well, I felt very very good about it, and it was the first presentation I actually have ever felt comfortable giving. Yay public speaking!
8. Did laundry. And cleaned my room. A billion times. And it still looks messy! Ahhh!
9. Taken up jogging again. It's really going to be an as-time-permits kinda thing. Right now that means I jog at 10 pm. Which is actually nice for me.
10. DIED OF HEAT STROKE. OVER AND OVER. It was really nice for a couple of days then BOOM. HEAT WAVE. It causes issues because I get back to my room and pass out because it's too hot to move.
I did lots of other things, but I honestly can't remember all of them, these are just highlights! Now I'm off to do some bio reading!
Peace out Niihka! Love and Honor to you all!
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
1. Stayed up late talking to Bridgette about her new (and about time too...) love of Doctor Who. Twice. Until the early hours of the morning. I regret nothing.
2. Food. At. Our. Quad's. Buffet. It is so good.
|Cute table. I have a magazine in it already|
4. It is cooler in our room. I slept with sheets last night and had awesome dreams about tornados and mermaids.
5. Met some friends of Dilushka's (Rafael from Brazil and Val from Russia) and learned some awesome Portuguese words. All completely appropriate, of course.
(Some time later)
Sorry, Magda and I just got food and walked down the trail to the stables. I wanted to scope out the path I'm going to have to take for team tryouts tomorrow. We'll see what happens!
|You can see our new rug here and the printer in the background. I also have my riding stuff out, ready for tomorrow.|
I really do want to hear from you guys though! Leave a comment or something, I'd like to skype with you guys too so we need to set up a skype date ;)
Love and Honor niihka!!
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
|Convocation and Magda, my roomate!|
|Ridiculously long line for the equally ridiculous fire safety activty|
|Buff rugby man Dilushka and his roommate Julio (who likes Doctor Who and has the same posters as me, bless him)|
|Our room yo. Big with cool windows and even cooler decorations. My bed is on the left.|
Love and Honor, niihka (friend in Myaamia language)